Monday, July 2, 2018

IT'S ALMOST REAL!

OMMGGGG!!

I'm starting to get all these emails now from school about the course books, assignments, the classes, etc. I have ADHD, so idk if I'm actually starting to stress out or my mind just cant handle all this information being thrown at it through one long ass email. Maybe it's both, who knows?

Gah, but still. I just need to breath and relax. I am excited, but then I'm not because FUCK! I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL. Ya know? IDK what to do to take advantage of my summer. Even though I'm working, but still. What should I do? Throw some ideas- something cheap but cool? I'm low on money considering I'm about to pay for school.

AHHHHH! Idk how to feel right now. Tell your thoughts people. How did spend your time before you started grad school? What did you do? Where did you go? What did you see? ANSWER ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE!



No seriously, I'd like to know how you managed. I dont think I have a huge audience, but if you are reading this, feel free to respond.


Your faithful correspondent.

No comments:

Post a Comment