Thursday, June 14, 2018

First blog

Hello internet people.

Let's see if I can keep up with updating you on my daily activities while in school. But for now the idea is there.

I've decided to start a blog while attending law school. The good, the bad, the exaggerated, the boring, the most interesting, the drama, etc.

Also, how law school changes a person, if at all. (We all know it does.)

First things first, a small introduction:

I recently got accepted. I haven't even started yet, and I'm ALREADY freaking out about well or how bad I'm going to do at school. I haven't gone to school in YEARS, and now I have to get to get back into the groove of things.

Here something fun for you to respond to me about: If you're a grad student, how did you get back into the groove of going back to school? Give me some tips.


Here's to hoping I don't turn into an alcoholic after 4 years.

Until next time.

Your faithful correspondent,

The woman who is quietly freaking out internally.

P.S- I also do makeup and modeling on the side, so there's that too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment